If you are English speaking please contact Mats Högström, phone +46 470 70 56 30 for further information. However, we must inform you that this position requires fluent Swedish and English in speech and writing.
AAK specializes in plant-based oils that are the value-adding ingredients in many of the products people love to consume. AAK make these products better tasting, healthier, and more sustainable. AAK enhances their sensory experience – by giving the silkier mouthfeel in premium chocolate, the juicier texture in a plant-based burger, and the puffier appearance in a lower-fat pastry. AAK can also optimize the customers production by substituting existing ingredients with plant-based equivalents that give better efficiency.
AAK’s value-adding solutions enable the customers to be successful in a better way. At the heart of AAK’s offer is Customer Co-Development, combining the desire to understand what better means for each customer, with the unique flexibility of AAK: s production assets, and a deep knowledge of many products and industries, including Chocolate & Confectionery, Bakery, Dairy, Plant-based Foods, Special Nutrition, Foodservice and Personal Care.
AAK: s 3,900 employees support close collaboration with customers through 25 regional sales offices, 15 dedicated Customer Innovation Centers, and with the support of more than 20 production facilities.
Listed on Nasdaq Stockholm and with headquarters in Malmö, Sweden, AAK has been Making Better Happen™ for almost 150 years.
Please visit AAK.com for more information.
As Quality Manager Site Karlshamn in Sweden, AAK: s largest and most complex production facility with approx. 470 employees, you will lead and coordinate internal site quality functions in an efficient and effective way. AAK Site Karlshamns internal quality function consist of Quality Assurance and Quality Control with in total about 35 employees.
You will work as part of the site management team and collaborate with production, engineering, purchasing and other function to secure and deliver the highest quality and food safety standards for our products.
You will assure compliance with local and corporate QA/QC policies and procedures as well as local regulations. You will further implement and improve the quality and food safety systems in the plant to ensure that products and processes meet standards of quality and food safety.
Main responsibilities include:
- Being an active member of the site management team supporting the implementation of AAK Global Quality Strategy defined by group QA
- Setting and communicating priorities to the Quality teams and provide overall guidance and expertise (quality, analytical, etc) to the team working together with other AAK Sites and Global Quality Team
- Being responsible for team resources including training performance management, development and engagement of team
- Accountability for managing site Quality budget and CAPEX related to quality and laboratory
- Being responsible for internal audits (GMP & HACCP)
- Prepare external customer audits with team and support supplier auditing if needed
- Support the team on evaluating data (NCs, production data, complaints, etc.) and drive targeted improvements within the site
- Support implementation of Electronic Quality Management System by group QA
- Lead and/or support projects, representing QA function, at group or site level
The position is based in Karlshamn, Sweden, and you will report directly to the site manager.
To be successful in this role we believe you have a university degree in chemistry and/or food science and several years of professional experience as a quality leader in food industry. You have extensive knowledge in food safety management systems (FSSC22000, ISO, etc.) and HACCP, furthermore it´s beneficial with knowledge and experience from working in a regulated environment as GMP and experience in laboratory techniques and method of analysis.
We expect you are a inspiring leader with good communication skills and strong project management skills. It’s important that you are a strong promoter of quality in the management team at the site and that you feel confident in communicating with different levels in AAK (from shop floor to top management).
AAK offers a challenging job in a globally leading and growing company with very good possibilities for personal and professional growth!
For further information please contact Mats Högström at Högström & Co Management AB, phone +46 706 97 06 60.
Please submit your application with relevant enclosures to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. Your application will be treated in a confidential way, initially also towards AAK.
All our advertisements will remain on our website until the position is filled.