AAK develops and provide value-adding vegetable oil solutions in close collaboration with the customers, enabling them to achieve long-lasting business results. This is achieved through AAK: s in-depth expertise in oil & fats within food applications, working with a wide range of raw materials and broad process capabilities.
Through AAK: s unique co-development approach, AAK bring together the customers´ skills and know-how with AAK: s capabilities and mindset. By doing so, customer-specific needs are solved across many industries – Chocolate & Confectionary, Bakery, Dairy, Plant-based Foods, Special Nutrition, Foodservice, Personal Care and more.
AAK has 20 different production facilities, sales offices in more than 25 countries, sales in more than 100 countries, and more than 3,900 employees. Net sales in 2019 exceeded SEK 25 billion. The company headquarters is in Malmö, Sweden.
The parent company, AAK AB, is a Swedish registered joint-stock company. The Company’s shares are listed on the NASDAQ Stockholm, in the Large Cap segment, Food & Beverage sector. For more information please visit AAK.com.
AAK is looking for an Investor Relations and Corporate Communications Manager to join the AAK team at the headquarters in Malmö, Sweden.
You will work directly with senior executives as well as with other functions and business areas to build internal networks and ensure consistent and integrated communications across various channels. You will be reporting to AAK: s Group CFO.
About the role
Your responsibility will be to set goals and strategies for investor relations activities and external and internal communication. In this position you will act as point of contact for equity analysts, investors and media and you will play a key role in the development of AAK: s communication to external and internal stakeholders. You will do this together with a team of two Communication Specialists reporting to this role.
Furthermore, you will:
- Drive corporate messaging for use with key stakeholders, including investors. Partner with the CEO and CFO on investor relations and investor-related communications.
- Provide leadership, direction, and management of all external and internal communications initiatives.
- Plan and manage the execution of investor activities and major projects such as capital markets days, annual general meetings, investor/analyst meetings, and roadshows.
- Analyze and target investors and schedule investor meetings to support interaction with the institutional investment community.
- Continuously build and strengthen the relationships with equity analysts with the goal of improving the research coverage of the company.
- Make presentations to roadshows and other investor activities.
- To the Executive Management, provide competitive intelligence; analyzing the market, stakeholders, such as equity analysts and media, as well as feedback from the investment community.
- Build and drive communication strategies, including contributing to the development of AAK:s equity story (investment case).
- Build internal and external networks and ensure consistent and integrated communications across various channels.
- Establish and cultivate relationships with media.
- Act as AAK: s spokesperson to investors, equity analysts and media.
- Take ownership of the company´s website and intranet ensuring relevant content, identifying and implementing opportunities for further optimization, and increasing usage across markets.
To succeed in this role, you have a university master’s degree in finance or Business Administration, but more importantly, you have several years of experience from a relevant job sector. Experience with investor relations is of great advantage, as experience from the food ingredients industry. PowerPoint, Excel, and Word are mastered at a very high level.
You have very good communication skills, verbally and in writing. As you will be working globally, you must have an international mindset, supported by a high level of proficiency in spoken and written Swedish and English. You have strong analytical skills and financial acumen with a high ability to interpret and explain the company´s financial results and figures and stock market data.
Your strong interpersonal skills make you a proactive ‘can do’ team player that operates with a sense of urgency. As the position involves both internal and external collaboration, a key requirement is to enjoy working as a part of a team, sharing ideas and jointly completing assignments.
In return AAK offers
You will be working in a dynamic, fast-moving, and autonomous environment in close cooperation senior executives as well as other functions and business areas.
You will get
- A competitive salary and benefit packages.
- Investment in training and development.
- A culture that empowers you to be innovative and allows you to challenge convention.
- Commitment to smarter global collaboration, learning and sharing of best practices in a virtual team environment.
- Rewards that reflects individual performance.
Interested? You are welcome to contact Mats Högström, at Högström & Co Management AB, mobile: +46 706 97 06 60. Send your application in English to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. We treat your application strictly confidential. Welcome!