AAK develops and provides value-adding vegetable oil solutions in close collaboration with the customers, enabling them to achieve long-lasting business results.
AAK do so through an in-depth expertise in oils & fats within food applications, working with a wide range of raw materials and broad process capabilities.
Through the unique co-development approach, AAK bring together the customers’ skills and know-how with AAK:s capabilities and mindset. By doing so, customer-specific needs are solved across many industries – Chocolate & Confectionery, Bakery, Dairy, Special Nutrition, Foodservice, Personal Care, and more.
AAK’s proven expertise is based on more than 140 years of experience within oils & fats. With headquarters in Malmö, Sweden, more than 20 production facilities and customization plants, and sales offices in more than 25 countries, the more than 3,800 employees are dedicated to providing innovative value-adding solutions to AAK:s customers.
The site Karlshamn is a multi-vegetable oil refinery that accommodates all business areas within AAK. From this site AAK supply customers worldwide. With an annual turnover of approximately 7 billion and 460 employees the site in Karlshamn is the biggest and most complex site globally within AAK.
If you are English speaking please contact Mats Högström, phone +46 470 70 56 30 for further information. However, we must inform you that this position requires fluent Swedish and English in speech and writing.
The site in Karlshamn is the biggest and most complex globally within AAK with an annual turnover of approximately 7 billion SEK and with 460 employees.
As Finance manager you will be responsible to drive the financial performance of the business to support improvements in shareholder value creation.
Important duties & responsibilities include:
- Close business partnership with site, unit and group management
- Lead a strong local finance team, including effective recruitment, training and development of the team
- Prioritize strategic actions and investments and establish KPIs to track implementation progress
- Deliver sustainable improvements in the business’ cash generation
- Support the decision-making process in the business by providing thoughtful and proactive financial information
- Drive continuous improvement in internal controls including risk management/sourcing & trading
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and local statutory requirements
- Liaise regularly with the AAK corporate finance team (including internal control, tax and treasury); interface with senior management and external auditors
- Drive standardization of finance and accounting processes to provide consistent data across the site
- Proactive controlling, propose and drive improvements as productivity, working capital, head count optimization and contract management
The position is based at our office in Karlshamn, Sweden. In this position you will report to the Finance Director AAK Europe.
To be successful in this role you have a degree in finance, or a related discipline and you have several years of professional experience from similar positions. Your analytical approach and attention to detail makes you a valued business partner & finance professional.
As a person, your characteristics are independent, self-confident, and you have a strong sense of balancing and prioritising information. We believe you have a genuine interest in leading people and can build and maintain successful relations with stakeholders.
We can offer you a key position in a globally present and growing company providing value-adding vegetable oil solutions in close collaboration with the customers. For the right person AAK provides excellent opportunities to grow professionally and personally.
If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact Mats Högström at Högström & Co. You can reach him on 0470-70 56 30. Your application is submitted through email@example.com.
All our advertisements will remain on our website until the position is filled.